I’ve finally gotten around to setting up other social media channels for the blog, so if you want to follow Geek Melange elsewhere, now you can:
- Google+ – https://google.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/GeekMelange
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/GeekMelange
- Tumblr – http://geekmelange.tumblr.com/
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/user/GeekMelange/
- RSS – http://feeds.feedburner.com/GeekMelange
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/GeekMelange
I even created a page specifically for fire & flow performance inquiries with a few videos. Eventually I’ll get around to adding a gallery of performance photos as well.
Because it’s not like I don’t have enough to keep track of, right? The Youtube channel will eventually host all current available videos of the panels I’ve done – I’m migrating content from my personal channel. I’ll have playlists for the panels, and a playlist for select fire videos. I’m also going to have comments turned off for my videos because frankly, I don’t have the time or inclination to deal with it.
Although I should probably warn you: my Instagram feed is likely to be nothing but food, cats and fire. And I’m already trying not to fall down into the blackhole of Tumblr reblogging. That queue function for posts/reblogs is a life-saver.
I’m doomed, aren’t I?